Sunday, June 21, 2009

New Additions

I mentioned in my last post that I have been volunteering at the Humane Society. I've enjoyed it so much that I wanted to do something extra so I applied to be a foster mom. Much to my parent's chagrin, we are now housing a family of cats. We have five kittens and a mama. They are super adorable, even though they pretty much cry constantly. The kittens are two weeks old, and even the mom is only somewhere between six and twelve months old. So the office has become the busiest room in the house, but in a very good way. Here are some pictures, which should put a smile on anyone's face. I will be sure to keep everyone updated on their growth and adoption progress!

2 comments:

  1. That little white one is a trouble maker....must be a boy! They are so cute and we are prous that you are taking on this challenge! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaahhhhh i want them! they're soooo cute...ha esp that last picture

    ReplyDelete